A SPAC listed on the LSE Main Market seeking to deliver shareholder value by acquiring projects in the energy and natural resources sector
Ajax Resources Plc is a Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) listed on the FCA Official List and admitted to trading on the Main Market for listed securities of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “AJAX”.
Our Board comprises an ambitious and talented combination of professionals with technical, project management, commercial and financial expertise.
Execute a clear and coherent development strategy.
Build a balanced full-cycle portfolio of assets.
Acquire meaningful stakes in production and low-risk development opportunities.
Ajax will focus on acquiring natural resource production and development projects in a low-risk jurisdiction, leveraging on the opportunity identification capabilities and experience of its Board, to access compelling development assets and implement operating efficiencies to create significant shareholder value.
- Acquiring projects that are capable of generating positive cash flow within 12 months
- Targeting the acquisition of working interests in low-risk, proven assets with confirmed reserves
- All assets to be located onshore
- Seeking to operate assets directly with full control over operations and comprehensive financial oversight
- Focus on bypassed pay and redevelopment projects with exploration upside
- Leveraging the Board’s extensive industry and country networks to access compelling development opportunities